In 2009, I was faced with the suffering and death of my mother due to cancer. I had just turned 60 and my mother was in her 80’s – Is this my future as I age? Must I expect to suffer from an illness? I asked.
I began intentionally to consider my own health and within months, embarked on Mary-Ann Shearer’s ‘100 days to perfect health’. At the end of the course, I had far more energy, lost excess weight and gained an understanding that the body can heal itself with the correct nutrition.
Hippocrates, known as father of medicine, in 5th Century said: ”Let food be your medicine.”
This stimulated me to study further and after completing the Natural Health Certificate Course as well as Dr T Colin Campbell’s Plant-based Nutrition Course, I believe that the chronically ill may recover their health by changing their food choices.
My passion is to promote healing and health by drawing attention to the impact of our food choices on the body, and offer guidelines towards a healthier lifestyle. Let’s look at which foods stress your system and which promote healing and energy and learn the importance of body and blood pH to sustain health.
BENEFITS TO YOU:
• Corporate or small group health presentations
• ‘100 days to perfect health’ group support
• 40 days’ coached transition to healthier lifestyle – tailor-made to meet your health goals! (Instead of 40 days…-remove includes 9-day detox)
• 9-day detox for permanent weight-loss
• One-to-one consulting: R450 for an initial 2-hour session plus 1 follow up session.
Independent distributor of Forever Living Aloe & Bee products and AIM wholefood supplements.