My best Pea recipe is Belinda’s simple Pea soup
- 1 x 500g split peas
- 1-2 leeks finely sliced
- 2-6 large carrots, sliced, diced or chopped chunky
- 2-6 med potatoes, sliced, diced or chopped chunky
- 2 litres water
- 2 -4 Tbsp Mary-Ann’s veg stock powder
- 1 Tbsp curry powder
- optional 1-2 tsp cumin powder
- Rinse the peas well until they stop frothing
- Place leeks in a hot pot (on high) until golden, curry powder and veg stock.
- Then water and peas
- Bring to the boil and then simmer gently until the peas are all soft and thick
- Then add the potatoes for 10 minutes, then the carrots
when done serve in giant mugs or bowls – enjoy with gluten free bread made from our Gluten free buckwheat and chia seed bread. Yummy!!
There are no reviews yet.