- sourced from local suppliers, many of whom are previously disadvantaged small sugarcane growers
- energy-efficient – unlike woodfibre, bagasse does not need to be chipped
- locally sourced, avoiding the greenhouse emissions of long-distance transport
- conserving resources through the use of alternative fibre
- protecting nature with a paper that is biodegradable, acid-free and recyclable
promoting sustainability by using FSC-certified wood fibre and paper produced in South Africa
There are no reviews yet.